5 metre XLR to 1/4 inch jack cable
- A 5 metre high quality cable with a female XLR connector on one end and a male jack plug on the other end.
- Use to connect a high quality microphone to a mixer or guitar amplifier
- The XLR connector is a high quality metal shielded type with positive locking into the microphone
- The 6.35mm or 1/4 inch jack plug is a high quality metal type with shielding and anti stress spring
- The cable is professional quality low noise type
These professional quality cables are designed using low noise screened cable and
metal plug shells to provide an ultra clean signal that is
Each plug has a metal nickel plated shell and the plugs lock positively into the socket,
to minimise any annoying static.
One end of the cable is terminated in a female XLR plug and the other a male 6.35 mm (1/4 inch) mono jack plug.
This cable can be used to connect a microphone to a guitar amplifier, recording equipment, mixer etc.
The cable is 5 metres long.