- This mute is made of metal alloy and clips on to the centre of the bridge between the strings.
- The effect of the mute is to increase the weight of the bridge which will dampen the strings and reduce the overall volume
- The instrument will sound quieter when the mute is in place.
- This is ideal for practising when you need to reduce the volume so as not to annoy others
- An essential accessory for any violinist
An alloy violin mute.
This will fit a 4/4 or 3/4 or 2/4 size violin.
This mute clips onto the bridge between the strings. It changes the weight
of the bridge and causes the sound to be dampened or muted.
Ideal to keep the sound down while you are practising!
Other violin, viola and cello parts are available in our eBay shop.
Please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for.