GUITAR OR BASS TUNER
An ultra-compact LCD needle-style tuner, easy to use for tuning any guitar or bass.
This can be used for electric or acoustic guitar, and also bass.
The Electric guitar lead can be plugged into the jack socket on the side of the tuner.
Acoustic guitar can use the built in microphone, or an external pickup microphone
(not supplied) can be used.
Simply play one string and the tuner will report which note it is and by means of
the LED's and also the LCD needle will indicate whether the note is too high or low.
Adjust the string tension until the green led is lit and the needle is pointing straight up.
Repeat for the other strings.
I always tuned by ear before I got one of these and I thought I was pretty accurate,
but this shows me how far out I was!
- Chromatic:A1 ( 55Hz ) -A6 (1760Hz )
- Guitar: 1E 2B 3G 4D 5A 6E
- Bass:1G 2D 3A 4E
- Pitch shift: 436Hz 438Hz 440Hz 442Hz 444Hz
- Indicator: LCD
- DCPower: DC 3V ( Battery AAA*2 included )
- Dimension: 103mm*67mm*19mm
- Weight: 60g
- Tuning error: less than 0.8cent