- Compact tuning fork in plastic packet
- Ideal for tuning any instrument - provides an accurate C tone
- Simply tap the end and then hold the base onto a table piano etc. that will work as a sound box.
- A tuning fork is traditionally used for tuning the string sections in an orchestra
- An essential item for any orchestral conducter
TUNING FORK TUNED TO C 523Hz
A good value tuning fork as used to tune instruments and orchestra.
The traditional way to tune any instrument.
Hold the bottom of the fork,
hit the prongs against something hard then hold the base against something wooden and listen to the note.
We will send the `C` tuning fork. If you prefer the `A` one please check our other items.
New and in a plastic packet.