- Compact tuning fork in plastic packet
- Ideal for tuning any instrument - provides an accurate A tone
- Simply tap the end and then hold the base onto a table piano etc. that will work as a sound box.
- An A tuning fork is traditionally used for tuning the string sections in an orchestra
- An essential item for any orchestral conducter
A good value tuning fork as used to tune the lead violin then the orchestra.
The traditional way to tune any instrument.
Hold the bottom of the fork,
hit the prongs against something hard then hold the base against something wooden and listen to the note.
We will send the A tuning fork. If you prefer the C one please leave a paypal note or send us a message
New and in a plastic packet.