TELECASTER STYLE BODY FLAME MAPLE
- Solid mahogany body with flame maple veneer top and dark wood binding around top edge
- Most bodies are made from three planks of mahogany running tail to neck
- The flame maple veneer allows these to be finished to give the professional looking flame pattern on the front
- These are cut for telecaster style control plate, bridge and neck pickup and a side hole for a rectangular jack plate
- We can supply all the other parts to complete your guitar project.
An unfinished hardwood telecaster body.
This body is fully machined and smooth ready for applying the finish - paint, stain, lacquer etc.
This will allow you to fully customise your telecaster guitar.
The body is made of solid close grained mahogany, 3 pieces with a flame maple veneer top with an attractive grain.
The flame maple has marks perpendicular to the grain which by careful application of stain can be used to create an expensive tiger skin type look to the guitar front.
There is also a dark wood binding inset around the top edges of the guitar.
It is difficult to do justice to the grain in the photograph. The grain will be at its best only after the finish is applied.
The body has been machined to take a standard neck and neck plate, control plate, bridge and neck pickup, and a hole at the bottom right below the control, plate to take a jack socket/plate. All wiring channels have been cut.
The neck pocket is 56mm wide, 75mm long and 19mm deep.
The body is 42mm thick, 410mm long and 335mm wide.
The body weighs about 1950g.
We can supply all the other parts you may need to complete this project.