- 6 String tailpiece
- 263mm Resonator Cone
- 282mm diameter cover plate with 12 screws
- 8 leg spider bridge and maple biscuits
- 58mm diameter cover plates - fit 45mm holes
This kit consists of all the hard to find parts for building a dobro style resonator guitar.
The dobro guitar or resonator guitar is a very popular instrument in bluegrass music,
Americal folk and country music.
The visible parts are heavily chrome plated.
The kit includes:
- Resonator cone - 263mm diameter
- Spider bridge
- Resonator cover - 282mm diameter
- Tail piece/string anchor - 118mm long
- pair of soundhole covers - 58mm diameter (45mm hole).
- pair of maple bridge inserts
- all fixing screws