- This is a quad hot rail style four coil twin humbucker pickup. Two complete humbuckers in the size of a single one.
- You have access to all 4 coils for various coil splitting arrangements since all coils are terminated in 8 solder lugs at the back of the pickup.
- For 4 coils serial/high output configuration the black wire (attached to the screen) is the common or ground and the green wire is the live which connects to the volume pot.
- The red and white wires are soldered together and connect the two humbuckers to achieve the high output.
- By disconnecting the red and white wires two separate humbuckers are achieved. If you want to access the 4 individual coils then you will need to solder directly to the solder lugs.
The overall dimension of the coils ( ie. the minimum cutout required to mount the pickup) is 70.8mm x 36mm.
The rails are each 61mm long.
The resistance is 14.5 kOhms and the inductance is 8.5 Henry ( from manufacturers data sheet).