- A standard 34mm wide mandolin nut
- This nut fits at the end of the finger board
- There are 8 string slots for 4 pairs of strings spaced 2.5mm apart with 5.5mm between each pair
- The nut is shaped - and 6mm thick and 9mm high. It is rounded at the back
- This is suitable for all types of mandolin, but check the dimensions given since nuts come in various sizes.
A replacement solid plastic nut for fitting to end of the mandolin fretboard
Cut for 4 pairs (8) strings.
- Cream coloured - (34mm x 6mm x 9mm high) 5.5mm and 2.5mm string spacings.
We have other mandolin parts in our shop.