- Set of 6 machine heads as fitted to acoustic steel string guitars with slotted headstocks.
- Two sets of 3 in line ( 3 gang) one for each side of the headstock.
- These machine heads require three 6mm holes spaced at 35mm apart through the headstock.
- The four fixing holes are space 33mm, 35mm and 30mm apart - see the diagram. The shaft is 27mm long and the string holes are 13mm and 23mm from the base plate.
- The two base plates are 17mm wide. The finger buttons are 22.5mm across.
These are superior quality brand new items.
We will supply a full set of machine heads like those shown in the picture 3 left and 3 right.
also included the fixing screws.