- Unobtrusive guitar pickup that fits round the edge of the sound hole
- Passive device does not require a battery
- Ceramic microphone that works with steel and nylon strung guitars
- Use with an electric guitar amplifier
- Thin cable with standard 6.25mm mono jack plug
The KQ1A from Janika`s Music shop is a compact ceramic pickup designed to be
attached unobtrusively to the soundhole of an acoustic or classical guitar.
The pickup is highly sensitive and low noise.
The pickup is almost hidden as it clips to the back of the soundhole. Since it is a ceramic pickup
it will work both on steel strings and nylon strung guitars.
The pickup cable is about 2.9 metres long. It is terminated in a 6.35mm ( 1/4 inch) mono jack socket,
which will plug directly into a standard guitar amplifier.
If you wish to use this with an acoustic amplifier you must plug it into a (low level) microphone or electric guitar input or use a pre-amplifier.
This pickup is ideal for acoustic performances both inside and out and will work with any standard guitar amplifier.