- A standard gold tremolo arm screw fit with a 5MM thread
- Please check your guitar ( use an M5 bolt) this will fit an M5 thread
- Chrome silver with white cap
- Includes a white plastic end cap
- Fits a lot but not all tremolo bridges check thread size
For a strat type electric guitar.
The shaft is 6mm diameter and is threaded to be screwed into a tremolo bridge.
The thread is M5 (thread diameter 5mm and thread spacing 1mm).
Please note that not all tremolos have the same shaft thread, we also stock a thicker M6 one