STRATOCASTER ELECTRIC GUITAR PICKGUARD HSS RED PEARL LOADED BLACK PARTS
This is a complete replacement for the pickguard on a fender style guitar.
It comprises the pickguard fitted with three pickups, two controls and a five way selector switch.
The complete assembly is pre-wired and includes a screened wire to connect to
the jack socket and an earth wire to connect to the bridge assembly.
The scratchplate is fitted with two single coil and one humbucker pickup.
If you are replacing an existing pickguard, and since strat pickguards come in a
number of different shapes and sizes, please printout a template of this item to check the
size and shape is correct before you purchase.
In order to print these at the correct size you will need to do the following:
- - Right click on the box at the left of the image you require and select save as to save it to your hard drive.
- - Open the drawing using windows paint utility
- - Click on [file] tab and select [Page Setup]
- - Select the following options
- -- Paper Size - select A4
- -- Orientation - select portrait
- -- Centering Untick horizontal and untick vertical
- -- Margins - Set all 4 margins to 0
- -- Scaling - adjust to 100% normal size
You can then use File - print to print out the template on your printer.
I have added horizontal and vertical 100mm scale lines to each template. Use a ruler to check the templates are the correct size.
Check the horizontal and vertical scaling lines on the printout and make any adjustment to the scaling and reprint again until you get the scaling lines exactly 100mm long.