A kit of all parts required to build a Les Paul style guitar except for the wooden body and the neck.
The following parts are included:
- A chrome tune-o-matic style bridge and tail with fixing studs
- A pair of chromed covered humbucker pickups with mounting screws springs and cream plastic surrounds
- A rectangular jack plate and a jack socket.
- 6 chrome Machine heads with screws and fittings ( 3+3 configuration)
- Pair of chrome strap buttons with screws.
- Chrome plated neck plate and 4 screws.
- Electrics consisting of 4 500k pots, 3 way switch and 2 capacitors
- 4 gold hat knobs.
- Plastic parts - pickguard, back plate, switch cover plate, trussrod cover plate, rhythm/treble plate.
- L bracket and fixing screws for all parts
- We can also supply the plastic parts in black colour if you prefer.