- Cover plate for back of tremolo bridge on a stratocaster type guitar.
- Overall size is 141mm x 92mm.
- Six fixing holes. Corner holes are spaced as 127mm and 78.5mm apart. Centre holes 63.5mm from corner holes.
- There are no slots cut for string loading. You can either cut them yourself or use this as a blanking plate.
- The plate is made from white plastic and has a matt effect finish and rounded edges.
This is the blanking plate to replace the black plastic cover that covers the tremolo bridge on the back of an electric guitar and allows the strings to be fed through.
The size of the cover is 141mm x 92mm.
This cover is a blank plate with fixing holes drilled at positions around the edge as shown. Hole spacings are 63.5mm, 127mm and 78.5mm.