- One part acts as both the bridge and tail piece
- The strings are loaded through holes in front of the bridge and then loop round over the back and then over the saddles
- The saddles are individually adjustable for length, and the overall bridge position can be adjusted by two adjusting screws
- The two fixing posts are 82mm apart (centres) and have screw inserts that allow string height adjustment for each side of the bridge
- Suitable for standard ball end or nut end electric guitar strings
A good quality black painted electric guitar one piece hardtail bridge assembly.
This is a very clever and compact design.
This is similar to a tune-o-matic bridge but incorporates the bridge and tail into one piece making for a very compact design.
The bridge is attached to the guitar by means of 2
thick metal mounting posts with height adjusting screw inserts.
The two bridge mounting posts require 11mm diameter holes, 82mm between centres.
The height is adjustable by means of the two inserts in the fixing posts.
The string length is adjustable individually for each string, but also the bridge incorporates
two screws to allow the overall position/string length to be adjusted.
The strings are inserted at the front and wrap over the bridge.