- Nice quality rosewood acoustic folk guitar bridge with mother of pear inlay in a diamond pattern
- Overall bridge size is 152mm x 38mm and height is 9mm (excluding saddle).
- String spacing (first to last) is 54mm making the spacing of each string around 11mm.
- plastic saddle and bridge pins also supplied. We can supply bridge pins in other colours - white or cream if you let us know.
- Perfect for a new build guitar or replacement
A new hardwood bridge as fitted to an acoustic guitar complete with saddle and 6 bridge pins.
The bridge is made from a very close grained hardwood with good figuration.
The bridge features mother of pearl inlays.
We can supply the bridge pins in black white or cream -
unless you leave us a paypal note we will send cream coloured ones.
We supply a curved top saddle to fit the bridge slot.
Once the bridge is fitted the bridge pin holes must be drilled on through the guitar body.
String spacing (first to last) is 54mm making the spacing of each string around 11mm.
Overall bridge size is 160mm x 38mm and height is 9mm (excluding saddle).